Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

So I was really greatful for ALL the gifts I received from family and friends back home. I got: some Bath and Body Works, pop tarts, chocolates, Abuelita Hot Chocolate, clothes, and so much more! Thank you everyone for your kindness and generosity! ;)

Among all these great things... I found the surprise of my life!!! My brothers, Isaac and Efrain, TOTALLY out did themselves.

I got CUSTARD from WILD ABOUT HARRY'S... a great custard shop (and hot dog shop) in Dallas. The flavors I got (and thoroughly enjoyed) were: cinnamon, vanilla, coffee, and coconut!!! Wow!

Oh, Harry himself helped with the packaging! Thank you Harry!!!Here's our camel driver holding an EMPTY carton. :) Who knew you could have WILD ABOUT HARRY'S in the Middle East!

No comments: