Friday, May 25, 2007

Mini plague!!! AH!!!!

I noticed these scary big flying ants a few days ago. I wondered where they were coming from and well was (and still am) concerned because they were dying off by themselves (most of them). Finally, one day I walked into my guest bedroom and well... just look at the pics. It was so GROSS!!! Like a mini plague!

What you need: fly swatter to kill my unwanted friends, tissue paper to throw at ants that surround the light fixture, ant killer, and broom to sweep up the HUGE flying ants. Ahh.... life in the Middle East!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have 2 questions:
1) Can I borrow the Flit? (The rain here has helped overpopulate flying bugs.)
2) can you send me video of you throwing tissue paper? That's got to be a Mr. Miyagi trick. "If you can kill flying ant with tissue paper, you can do anything, Daniel San."
Miss you, friend.